Go from gene to image in 3 weeks!
For years, the Affymetrix - Panomics Solutions Service team has been providing in situ gene expression services (RNA ISH), including initial experimental design, sample preparation, assay optimization and full report with your sample data and optimized assay conditions. We have experience with a wide range of projects, including in situ gene profiling and biomarker identification/validation and sample types. With the flexibility of available assay formats (single- or multi- plexed assay) and the experience with diversified customers, we will be able provide you with customized services to meet the specific needs of your project in a timely manner.
Results and Protocol Delivered
When we complete your service, we send all stained slides and data back to you with:
- Your samples stained for your gene(s)
- Positive and negative control slides
- Optimized assay conditions for your sample type
- Detailed report including images for: positive and negative control, tissue optimization (if necessary), your sample with your gene(s)
- QuantiGene ViewRNA ISH Tissue Assay (1-plex and 2-plex)
- QuantiGene ViewRNA HC Screening Assay (for 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-plex mRNA visualization in cells)
- QuantiGene ViewRNA miRNA ISH Cell Assay (for miRNA and mRNA visualization in cells)
Types of Samples
- Cells: cultured cells (adherent and suspension)
- Tissues: OCT-frozen and FFPE tissue sections, TMAs and FNAs