The Procarta® Immunoassays use the xMAP® technology (multi-analyte profiling beads) to enable the detection and quantitation of multiple protein targets simultaneously in diverse matrices. The xMAP system combines a flow cytometer, fluorescent-dyed microspheres (beads), lasers and digital signal processing to effectively allow multiplexing of up to 100 unique assays within a single sample. The Procarta assay kits are compatible with all Luminex and Luminex-based instruments currently available.
We have over 260 unique assays for cytokines, chemokines, Growth Factors, and MMPs available for human, mouse, rat, porcine and non-human primate samples that can facilitate your research projects involving intra- and extracellular protein analysis and quantitation.
We provide standard kits, as well as custom-blended kits, with all of our assays optimized for your specific sample matrix and species to provide you the most accurate data. By using our Assay Services, you can rest assure that your samples are processed by an experienced and qualified scientist and a consultation can help you develop a solid plan and foundation for your research objectives. Click here to learn more about how these assays work.
- Excellent sensitivity and quantitative range for low to high expressing analytes
- Optimized buffers for multiple sample types ensure best accuracy and recovery
- A large menu of target lists for many different species
- Our "By Request" process allows you to pick and choose your targets of interest
- Custom assay development for novel targets or panels for your specific scientific study
- Your samples will be processed by highly knowledgeable and experienced scientists
- Data presented in a simple and easy to read format
- Technical and troubleshooting support and consultations with our Scientists and FAS
- The capability of running gene expression analysis using our QuantiGene assays along with our protein expression analysis and quantitation using our Procarta Immunoassays
We provide standard assays and custom-selected panels from our 260 plus assays. We can also develop novel assays or unique panels for your sample types and research studies. Click here for more information on our catalog of analytes.
Assay services we provide include:
- Human (123)
- Non-human Primate (45)
- Mouse (45)
- Rat (37)
- Canine (12)
- Porcine (8)
Affymetrix have processed thousands of samples from the following matrices:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
- Serum and Plasma
- Bodily Fluids (lavage, urine, etc.)
- Cell Lysates